Luna Great Wave Concert Ukulele
- The Great Wave off Kanagawa (1830-1833), also known as The Great Wave is a woodblock print by the Japanese artist Hokusai.
- Copies of the print are in many collections, including the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City and The British Museum in London.
- This masterpiece can now be in your own personal ukulele collection!
- Great Wave art by Hokusai
- Body: 23" Concert
- Top: Select Mahogany
- Back/Sides: Trans Blue Mahogany
- Neck: Nat/Mahogany
- Fretboard/Bridge: Rosewood
- Open Style Tuners
- Aquilla Strings
- Preamp: none
- Scale: 15"
- Nut: 1 5⁄16"
- Finish: Satin
- 24" x 8 1⁄8" x 2 3⁄4"
- Gig bag included
Posted by mandi on 25th May 2017
Easy ordering on line and quick delivery. No hassles. Lovely instrument. Would definatly order from them again.