These brand new texts consist of 96 one, two and three page lessons organised into 16 sections.
Each section has six lessons: one each dealing with rhythm, scales, intervals, melody, chords and chord progressions.
- Contains theoretical, analytical and academic explanations of the many concepts dealt with at a Senior music level
- Shows how these concepts work in music (useful for analysis)
- Contains hundreds of aural transcription and theory exercises given in sequential order of level of difficulty
- Although the information in this text has been designed around the skills required for the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) Music Performance subject, they apply equally to all other Australian states.
- Analysis tasks require a high level of aural and theoretical knowledge and understanding –such as that covered in this comprehensive text.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!