Swiss made Finkel 4/4 Cello Bow Nr. 350 F.C Neuveville
A brief history:
The tradition of the Finkel-Weidhaas bows started in the 19th century with Ewald Weidhaas (1869 – 1939). Weidhaas manufactured his bows in the city of Markneukirchen, the centre of violin-making in Germany. His son Paul took over his father's workshop after working for master luthiers and bowmakers Victor Fetique, L.C.A Bausch and Max Möller. Siegfried Finkel (1927 – 2010) married Paul Weidhaas's daughter and completed an apprenticeship with his father-in-law before moving to Brienz, Switzerland and starting his own business in 1952. The Bogenwerkstätte became one of the world's most famous bow making companies.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!