Swiss made Finkel 4/4 Violin Bow Nr. 160 F.C Neuveville
A brief history:
The tradition of the Finkel-Weidhaas bows started in the 19th century with Ewald Weidhaas (1869 – 1939). Weidhaas manufactured his bows in the city of Markneukirchen, the centre of violin-making in Germany. His son Paul took over his father's workshop after working for master luthiers and bowmakers Victor Fetique, L.C.A Bausch and Max Möller. Siegfried Finkel (1927 – 2010) married Paul Weidhaas's daughter and completed an apprenticeship with his father-in-law before moving to Brienz, Switzerland and starting his own business in 1952. The Bogenwerkstätte became one of the world's most famous bow making companies.
Placed an Advanced Order Item - Inquiry Within
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!